Engineer | Project
Manager | Project
Superintendent | Receptionist
/ Administrative Assistant
Provide management over all projects assigned to him with
respect to marketing, estimating and bidding; provide leadership
to the project superintendent, subcontractors and suppliers;
assist them in planning, implementing and coordination of
the work to provide timely and economical completion with
high quality, good relationships and maximum profits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare estimates of cost of assigned
projects and submittals of bids.
2. Solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors
and material suppliers.
3. Prepare detailed quantity take off
for various portions of work.
4. Assist the superintendent in assigning
and placing field hourly personnel.
1. Review subcontractor and material
bids and determine the lowest responsible bidder. Award
subcontracts and purchase orders.
2. Arrange for the issuance and control
of the contract documents.
3. Coordinate the project responsibilities
with the project superintendent such as the proper staffing
of the job in categories of timekeeper, secretary and field
4. Prepare detailed project construction
schedules in coordination with the project superintendent,
subcontractors and suppliers.
5. Establish and organize all control
logs applicable for each particular project.
6. Secure executed subcontracts and
purchase order agreements, insurance certificates, payment
and performance bonds and other documents as required to
protect the best interest of the company.
7. Develop the master cost breakdown
and application for payment schedule of values from the
8. Administer periodic onsite contractor
job coordination meetings.
9. Resolve problems and design drawing
conflicts which arise during construction while informing
the appropriate members of the project team.
10. Represent the company in meetings
with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers
with emphasis on enhancing the client-contractor relationship.
11. Continuously monitor and assist
the project superintendent in maintaining a professional
on site safety program. See that all proper safety measures
in accordance with Federal and State laws,
12. Insure that quality standards are
met or exceeded. Review each assigned project for compliance
with the company standard safety checklist.
1. Maintain current design drawings
and shop drawings for field use. Become thoroughly familiar
with the contract documents. Field all questions on drawings
and in specifications which subcontractors or suppliers
2. Expedite and monitor the status
of all subcontractor and vendor materials. Coordinate and
expedite delivery of owner furnished equipment.
3. Monitor the system for review and
approval by the architect of all shop drawings and submittals.
Develop and maintain the shop drawing log and shop drawing
4. Review the actual costs of the project
and develop the projection of costs to complete (monthly
5. Complete all job close-out items,
including completing all punch list items, securing "as-built"
drawings, warranties, and final paperwork required by the
contract documents at completion of the project.
6. Estimate, submit and expedite the
execution of project change orders and subsequent change
orders to subcontractors. Document reasons for delay and
promptly submit requests for extensions of time and/or additional
7. Prepare monthly job progress reports.
8. Prepare monthly payment applications.
Arrange for the timely submission to the architect or owner's
agent. Also, expedite prompt payment therefore and expedite
prompt processing of invoices and prompt payment through
to subcontractors for amounts due to them.
9. Make visits to the project as necessary
in order to observe and see that the work on the project
is properly conducted and progressing on schedule.
Development / Leadership
1. Constantly seek and explore future
business opportunities for the company through the many
associations and contacts that are developed during the
course of the project.
2. Cultivate and maintain good working
relationships with the owner, architect, engineers, subcontractors,
suppliers, municipal authorities and Integra personnel involved
in the project.
3. Represent to all persons a level
of integrity, pride, enthusiasm, and competence that encourages
the highest level of performance and morale.
4. Conduct oneself in such a manner
as will reflect credit upon the company and encourage others
to do likewise.